SIPTU in partnership with the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland is now offering our members the opportunity to undertake the following short interdisciplinary Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses.
- Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult at Risk of Abuse – Click here
- Leadership-in-Action – Click here
- Regulatory Standards in Healthcare – Click here
- Maintaining Professional Competence (Online)
- Strategic Management in Action – Click here
- Understand the Factors Influencing Safety and Quality in Healthcare – Click here
- CPD Planning/Maintaining a Portfolio – Click here
- Leadership Development and Succession Planning – Click here
* All courses are accredited by the RSCI and the NMBI
SIPTU Health Division members can receive of a special introductory offer of €50 per course by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The first 100 applicants will enter a draw to win a new iPad mini.
Download a brochure here