From today, Thursday, 15 April, people aged between 65 and 69 can register for their COVID-19 vaccine online.
To avoid delays when we open registrations this week, we are asking people to register on different days depending on their age:
Registration dates and age groups
· Thursday, 15 April, people aged 69 should register
· Friday, 16 April – people aged 68 should register
· Saturday, 17 April – people aged 67 should register
· Sunday, 18 April – people aged 66 should register
· Monday, 19 April – people aged 65 should register
If you are a staff member in this age group and you haven’t already registered for your vaccine then you too can register this week.
Online registration – information for patients and service users
People in this age group who are registering online will need their Personal Public Service Number (PPSN), their Eircode, an email address or a mobile phone number.
A friend or family member can help If someone is finding it difficult to go online and register or they can ring HSELive for support on 1850 24 1850 or 01 240 8787 from 8am to 8pm, 7 days.
Once registered the person will receive their vaccine appointment for the Vaxzevria® vaccine (also known as AstraZeneca) from Thursday, 22 April.