Bernadette Kerry has put herself forward for election to the NMBI.
With your help Bernadette is confident she has the experience, education and dedication to training and life long learning to make a real difference in the working lives of all nurses and midwives across Ireland.
If elected Bernadette’s priorities include:
- Continuously working to improve education standards and requirements for nurses and midwives
- Supporting quality patient safety and prioritising patient patient centred care
- Driving the agenda for ongoing professional development and training
Download a leaflet and encourage your colleagues to log onto the NMBI website from the 25th of November and vote Bernadette Kerry.
Breda Liston has put her name forward for election in Category B of the NMBI elections. As a lifelong trade unionist Breda believes it is vital that workers have the opportunity to have their voices heard and value for money representation. Breda also played a vital role in resisting the NMBI retention fee increase throughout 2014.
With your vote Breda is confident that she has the compassion, commitment and experience to deliver for all nurses and midwives.
If elected, Breda can assure all members that she will represent your views and concerns on the Board to the best of her ability.
Breda’s priorities include:
- Promoting openness, transparency and a value for money service from our professional body
- Supporting a proactive role from the NMBI in addressing staff shortages and safe fitness to practice levels
- Campaigning to reduce delays registrating nurses and midwives
Download a leaflet outlining what Breda will bring to the NMBI and make sure you use your vote and have your say.
You can vote for Breda and Bernadette by logging on to the NMBI website from the 25th November 2015 at 9.00 a.m until the ballot closes on the 30th November 2015 at 4.00 p.m.