CPD courses starting this September
SIPTU in partnership with the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland is now offering our members the opportunity to undertake the following short interdisciplinary Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses.
- Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult at Risk of Abuse – Click here
- Leadership-in-Action – Click here
- Regulatory Standards in Healthcare – Click here
- Maintaining Professional Competence (Online)
- Strategic Management in Action – Click here
- Understand the Factors Influencing Safety and Quality in Healthcare – Click here
- CPD Planning/Maintaining a Portfolio – Click here
- Leadership Development and Succession Planning – Click here
* All courses are accredited by the RSCI and the NMBI
SIPTU Health Division members can receive of a special introductory offer of €50 per course by emailing email@example.com
To book a course fill in the box below.
The first 100 applicants will enter a draw to win a new iPad mini.
****SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER****